Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wild Fires in Texas

To all of my online friends & readers. Please pray, meditate, or send positive thoughts in my direction. The prayers are not for me but for people living not too far for me. I live in the panhandle of Texas and we are experiencing two wildfires currently due to our extreme drought and high winds.

There are two fires burning currently, not too far from me. Six people have died already tonight due to reasons directly and indirectly related to these fires and high winds (car accidents because of poor visibility, smoke inhalation, etc). Many small towns east of my area are being evacuated and many homes have already been lost.

So, your prayers, thoughts, and/or meditations would be greatly appreciated for people in danger in my area.

Thank you all!

4 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

I will think about the fire in your place dying out soon after
meditation

23:42  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Sending postive thoughts your way and hoping for the best... be well be safe *hug*

04:32  
Blogger BlueMoon said...

Oh crap! Honey take care of yourself - I am sending positive thoughts your way.

Love ya - stay safe!

23:08  
Blogger Sicilian said...

I hope ya'll got some of this rain that made it to central texas. I know it will help the situation.

04:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!