Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Warrior Within

"The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path."- Richard Strozzi Heckler


I tried to escape it
Tried to leave it all behind
Thought it was a path of violence
The memories in my mind

So I sought the peaceful path
Buddha calmed me
Christ inspired me
One extreme to another
The natural process
We always find a medium
In between the two

Peace and love I give
Without hesitation
But anger returns
Rises and rages

That’s how I know
I am a warrior within
Towards myself
Towards the world
Towards any with ill will

I have found my truth
No more pretense
This is who I am
What I am
It will never fade
I am and always will be a warrior within

3 Comments:

Blogger Gypsy said...

I think accepatance of one's self is the biggest ,aze, and I think that you have found your way out. And for it find your self both wiser and more contnet be at peace sister, and the rest will fall into place. I love you and never stop being who you are , for it is all we have ..

10:50  
Blogger Ang said...

you haven't posted anything for a while. where are you?

23:34  
Blogger Chick With A Gun said...

I'm back, Ang...sorry for the delay...things are busy here! LOL

08:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!