Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Little Known Facts

I feel worn out today. It is most likely because I have had several tests this week and a project due. They are over now, at least for this week, so I will get some rest & be ready to post something more interesting soon.

However, I don't want to leave you empty-handed because what kind of a blogger would I be if I did that?

So, here are some little-known facts I found while perusing the internet this afternoon. I am not sure of their accuracy but....oh well.??? I guess I didn't take the time to research them...shame on me! So, feel free to do so yourself & let me know if any of them are erroneous.

Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%
Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
First novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer
The airplane Buddy Holly died in was the "American Pie." (Thus the
name of the Don McLean song.)
Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes
them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.
Hmmm...so there ya go. Have at 'em!!! (Oh, and I found them on http://www.gambino.com/funstuff/facts.htm)

2 Comments:

Blogger BlueMoon said...

OMIGOD, you forgot it's c*ckblogging Weds...lmao

Love the llama, Maxine. I still adore your blog honey.

P.S. I actually did a real blog entry (well and a pic) today if you have them time to check. Hope things slow down for you and you get time to breathe.

*HUGE HUG*

18:27  
Blogger Chick With A Gun said...

LMAO..its great to hear from you!!! I have missed you!!! Don't you just love Maxine? I pet her frequently..LOL...

I forgot it is c*ckblogging Wed! I will go check it out!

HUGS

20:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!