Sunday, September 18, 2005

Reason and human beings


I have found, through a series of unfortunate events recently, that it is only possible to reason with humans that have certain capacities to process & analyze information. It seems, at least where I am living at the current time, that the process for reasoning with people in a conlift has become much more complicated. Though I try my best to be considerate & caring, there are those who simply cannot understand logic...those who simply lash back with cheap and foul words. I allow myself to get very worked up about this but after a while, I realize that some just don't have the capacity. I know this sounds so very snobbish, but I am sorry...it has to be true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

5 Riveting Soldier Blogs
One of the main ways in which the current war differs from its predecessors is the direct access that soldiers have to those at home via online blogs.
I'm just blogging around looking for info, my blog is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Anti Worm related site Anti Worm is my passion...lol

14:42  
Blogger BlueMoon said...

Hi honey, unfortunately it can be extremely difficult reasoning with some people (and then there are some you can't reason with). Don't let the bastards get you down!

18:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!