Thursday, September 22, 2005

Awe crap, another one?



Yes, it looks like there is another hurricane on its way. It is not looking too good right now for anyone involved, really. So far, last I heard it was still a Category 5 with speeds of 212 mph. Youch! I have many friends down in the San Antonio area & they are all stocking up on supplies & even taking in some people evacuating from Houston. Let's just hope, wish, pray (or whatever you do) that this thing weakens, at least. I really hope so. If not, I am afraid we are going to see more horrific devastation & human pain & suffering.

Let's certainly hope not.

Go away, Hurricane Rita!

(ps-the picture here is courtesy of theweatherchannel.com)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

I just wanted to say what a great blog you have! I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve just sent your blog address to my list to check out.
I have a free ebook software site. It pretty much covers free ebook software related stuff.
If you get a chance, come and check out my site… You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights, sales pages and covers worth $197.00 absolutely FREE!!! :-)

13:56  
Anonymous Bernard said...

It can't work in actual fact, that's what I think.
diagnostic testing | Used Cars Buffalo NY | denver wedding photography

13:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!